OpenCV query

This is where you talk about the EV3 software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: roger, gloomyandy, skoehler

floydbloke
Novice

OpenCV query

Postby floydbloke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

I am trying to do some image work with OpenCV.
My code displays a “Method not found in class” error at the following lines

Code: Select all

Imgproc.logPolar(source,logPolarSource,new Point(logPolarSource.cols() / 2,logPolarSource.rows() /2),0.1,Imgproc.CV_WARP_INVERSE_MAP + Imgproc.CV_WARP_FILL_OUTLIERS);
  Imgproc.logPolar(template,logPolarTemplate,new Point(logPolarTemplate.cols() / 2,logPolarTemplate.rows() / 2),0.1,Imgproc.CV_WARP_INVERSE_MAP + Imgproc.CV_WARP_FILL_OUTLIERS);
;

I’m guessing this is version related, logPolar appears to have been introduced in OpenCV v 3.0.0rc1 (for Java).
Please can someone validate my guess and perhaps confirm what version of OpenCV is ‘bundled’ with LeJOS 0.9.1 ?
Is there an easy way to fix this?

gloomyandy
leJOS Team Member

Re: OpenCV query

Postby gloomyandy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:18 pm

We ship 2.4.11 of openCV with leJOS. I did get 3.0 working on the EV3 (it is in our git repo), but at the time 3.0 was very new and all of the examples seemed to be for 2.4, also 3.0 seemed to be slower than 2.4 and given that the EV3 is not very powerful it seemed that 2.4 was the best bet.
leJOS news https://lejosnews.wordpress.com/

floydbloke
Novice

Re: OpenCV query

Postby floydbloke » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:53 pm

gloomyandy wrote:... I did get 3.0 working on the EV3 (it is in our git repo),..

Thank you. That worked.

Return to “EV3 Software”