leJOS installation on the brick

This is where you talk about the EV3 software itself, installation issues, and programming talk.

Moderators: roger, gloomyandy, skoehler

New User

leJOS installation on the brick

Postby NikitaBaldan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi, I've some problems reguarding install lejos on my ev3 brick... So, I've formatted the sd card, download lejos_0.9_beta, but when i try to create the "new sd card" for the ev3 it doesn't find the card... I'm using a mac so i'm working with eclipse to use the EV3SDCARD and it even do not work. Please help, i'm desperate.

leJOS Team Member

Re: leJOS installation on the brick

Postby gloomyandy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:22 pm

I have moved your question to a more appropriate part of the forum, please do not posts requests for help in the development section.

As to your problem, please spend some time browsing the forum, you will find many Mac users that have been able to create a leJOS sd card, please take a look at those topics to see if they help. If they do not then you need to provide a lot more details before anyone can offer any help. We need to know exactly what it is you have done and what exactly happens:
* What SD card are you using
* How did you format the card (why did you format it, there is often no need).
* What did you do next (how are you trying to install leJOS)
* What happens, what errors do you get it etc.

But please don't simply post answers to the above, look at the other posts in the forum, read the wiki, and try and solve things for yourself first. Very few of the leJOS devs have a Mac, so you will be relying on other leJOS users to help you, and unfortunately most people only come here when they have problems and need help so it make be a while before anyone looks at this topic.

Good luck

leJOS news https://lejosnews.wordpress.com/

Return to “EV3 Software”