I have been fooling around with the IR Link for some time now, trying to make the different modes work, but I have stumbled into a problem:
It doesn't work anymore!
Like other HiTechnic sensors, I think this can be fixed by resetting/recalibrating the sensor, but I don't know how.
I have checked the following:
- The IR-diode in the sensor works (you can see it using a digicam)
- The sensor doesn't work with LEGO's own firmware anymore
- The sensor doesn't work with Lejos 0.5
- The sensor doesn't work with Lejos 0.6
- The sensor worked before attempting to give output to channel "4".
- My receivers work (checked using conventional IR-remote)
- The sensor can't be reset using the procedure from the ultrasonic sensor (now that would have been too easy)
- HiTechnic says "Programming details and sample programs will be posted here shortly.". Has been saying that since the sensor was released and thinks support from auto-away messages is adequate.
Now. Has anyone else tried to reset the sensor or knows how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
I have replaced the sensor now, as there was no help to get it fixed. HiTechnic has received the old one.
This is where you talk about the NXJ hardware related topics such as the brick, sensors, LEGO pieces, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests